The Anchor is committed to participating in the mission of Christ, offering international and domestic mission opportunities for teens, adults and families.
Our mission focus includes:
- T.A.S.K. – Trenton Area Soup Kitchen – Their mission is to feed those who are hungry in the Trenton area and offer programs to encourage self-sufficiency and improve patrons’ quality of life.
- Bethanna – A Christian organization that provides the highest quality system of care for children and families in order to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- At The Anchor – The Anchor is always looking for volunteers who can help in small group Bible study leadership, Youth leadership, Volunteer office hours, hospitality, home visitations, and general building upkeep.
- The Church Has Left the Building – a day of service where the church community leaves the building one Sunday morning to worship God through hands-on mission, joining with other churches in service projects all around our communities.
- Presbytery of Philadelphia Missions – including John Gloucester House (community food and after school programs, summer camp and assistance for families); Chester East Side Ministries (food distribution, counseling and crisis assistance, community library, after school and arts programs); Kirkwood Camp; West Kensington Hispanic Ministry and the Women’s Empowerment Initiative.
- Foundation for Peace – an International non-profit organization who does the work of God, hand in hand by uniting American churches with local church communities in the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Kenya, to build churches, schools, medical clinics and water purification systems.
- International Justice Mission – a Christian human rights agency that works worldwide to secure justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Wrightstown Food Cupboard – providing holiday baskets and food throughout the year to local families in need.
- Good Stuff Thrift Store – a local non-profit thrift store that supports local ministries located in Langhorne and Doylestown.
- Rescue Mission of Trenton – a local non-profit organization that helps homeless individuals in Trenton, NJ.
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Mission – a mission based out of First Presbyterian Church of Trenton, NJ, who serves a hot breakfast every fourth Saturday of each month to homeless in Trenton.
Please join us in these ministries!